

Time is flying by...per usual. We have been busy just about every day and night since I can remember. This week we start summer dance classes, so there is no way we'll be relaxing any time soon. But, we're doing fun things!!! We're hooping and having Green Scouts and visiting with family and dancing and taking long walks and hoop dancing and learning amazing things all the time. The kids are all at great ages and I can honestly say that we all enjoy each other almost all of the time. We eat great homemade foods and bake fabulous feasts in honor of the midsummer fairies and travel to Old English Fairs for Father's Day. I love our life. And I'm sleeping!!! I sleep WELL. For the first time in my life I am sleeping! And I love it! :)
Today we had a lovely time with Janell and Adam and the cousins, Alondra joined the mix for a sleepover last night, and we all spent a beautiful day outdoors. Evening time brought fairy house building and garden veggie pizza with FairyTale Theater movies and listening to The Wizard of Oz on our new vintage record player.
No comments:
Post a Comment